From viral trends to online marketplaces, social media plays a massive role for everybody. On today’s episode of The Small Business Show, we’re sitting down with Bill Harper, the CEO and Chief Creative Officer for BrandBoss HQ, to discuss social media’s power through marketing and branding.
Harper recently discovered success with a TikTok case study performance, bringing in more than $1 million in new revenue over the past six months. Bill is a four-time owner of an advertising agency, a public speaker, a social media influencer, and a brand enthusiast devoted to assisting business owners in developing brand strategies and narratives that expand their companies in ways they never dreamed possible.
1. The trending TikTok has redirected the company’s focus towards smaller businesses generating less than $15 million in revenue. They developed a range of innovative services to aid these corporations in achieving growth and securing a competitive edge, even with a smaller budget.
2. When branding and marketing on social media, you must carefully evaluate the message you want to communicate.
3. TikTok has invested a lot of time and effort into fusing the information you desire with the power of personal choice.
4. When marketing online, it’s important to keep in mind that developing lasting partnerships will require continuous growth.
5. While it’s not recommended to use social media for direct sales, it is crucial to recognize social media serves as a platform to establish familiarity with your audience. As they become more comfortable with you, they will be more likely to be at ease and be enthusiastic to learn from you.
“It seems Instagram and TikTok are paving the way for businesses to offer the highest return.”