To contribute a guest post, please use the form on this page to attach your submission and contact information, and our editorial team will review your post and get back to you shortly. If selected, your submission may be published on ASBN.com. Please read our guidelines carefully and submit your article below when you are ready.
What we look for:
- Knowledge-based, value-driven content
- Unique business voices and perspectives
- Strong reader takeaways that align with the topics that matter to the ASBN audience of small-to-medium-size business owners and entrepreneurs.
The benefits of becoming a contributor to ASBN:
- Authorship byline for the post
- The opportunity to include a short bio at the end of your article
- The opportunity to include links to your website and social media accounts, which will be embedded in your author bio.
- Access to one of the largest audiences of small and growing businesses in the country
- Please submit your article in a Word document or Google Doc
- Proof your article for grammar and syntax errors
- Link to sources (i.e. data, research, press releases)
- Avoid sales jargon and calls to action for products and services
- Word count: 650 words is the average length of articles on ASBN. We do not have a firm word count requirement. However, if your article exceeds 1,500 words, consider splitting it into two submissions.
Please include a brief narrative bio, headshot, full name, title, company, and LinkedIn profile URL. The preferred size for the headshot is 400×400 pixels minimum.
Submissions may be edited and may be published at any time. ASBN retains the right to also publish everything that appears on ASBN.com, our social network, and on other sites that use our content.