It’s no secret that having a passion for your product or service is a huge motivator for any entrepreneur, and our guest today is an excellent example of how to make money doing what you love. In today’s segment, we speak to Tomas Holgado, owner of Holgado Guitar Works in Decatur, Georgia. A luthier by trade, Tomas has used his background as a musician to not only create a unique guitar repair shop but to build his own line of custom guitars as well. We recently caught up with Tomas at his base of operations, Big House Guitars to find out more.
In this segment, we asked Tomas the following:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your background
- Tell us about Holgado Guitar Works, what was the inspiration behind the business?
- Discuss using reclaimed wood from The Masquerade for your custom guitar builds
- What was it like transitioning from home business to expanding to Big House Guitars location?
- How does your customer experience separate you from the competition?
- How do you build a clientele in a niche market?
- What makes Atlanta a great place to start this kind of business?
- Do you have any advice for other aspiring entrepreneurs?
- Tell us about your upcoming appearance at GrinningElk Guitar Show this June 8 & 9th
To hear Tomas’s answers and find out more, be sure to watch our entire interview above.
The Atlanta Small Business Network, from start-up to success, we are your go-to resource for small business news, information, resources.
Follow us on Facebook here and stay up to date or catch-up on all our podcasts on demand.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest business news know-how from Atlanta Small Business Network.
This has been a JBF Business Media production.