Joseph Lambert is the founder of Joseph’s Junk Removal. As a young entrepreneur, he understood how vital it is to keep life simple, organized, and efficient. The goal of Joseph’s Junk Removal is to free its customers from any “clutter” so that they can concentrate on the things that really matter.
On today’s episode of The Small Business Show, we’re pleased to welcome back Joseph Lambert, Owner and Founder of Joseph’s Junk Removal. Joseph operates a successful junk removal business, and his company has earned the title of ‘Neighborhood Favorite’ on the Nextdoor app for 2023.
1. In order to reach a variety of customer types, Joseph’s Junk Removal markets in multiple ways. A few strategies the business uses to keep customers are Lambert’s Nextdorr neighbor app and having a fantastic value with repeat business.
2. One of the biggest challenges Lambert is learning how to manage the numbers properly. Lambert asserts, “What gets inspected gets respected, and what gets measured gets improved.”
3. By assembling his team and going over the numbers with them, Lambert gives a clear picture of the state of the business as it stands. “We found that when we have great people, they want to work with great people,” he continues. Entrepreneurs who implement an excellent incentive program can accomplish this.
4. Additionally, employers can also achieve a great company culture from those who foster an environment where employees feel heard.
5. Joseph intends to grow his business by opening five more Atlanta locations, each with five leadership trees. Lambert states, “We hope to accomplish more with less because that’s a big win for us.”
“Our culture is surrounded around, treat every customer like you would want your family to be treated.” – Joseph Lambert