Artificial intelligence is rewriting business rules by helping entrepreneurs with time-saving, marketing, and sales. On today’s episode of The Small Business Show, we’re joined by Aaron Rafferty, Behavioral Scientist and co-founder of StandardDAO and BattlePACs.
BattlePACs uses web3 and blockchain technology to fund active students, update political support, and give voice to the voiceless with over 30K scholarships. Whereas StandardDAO deploys an AI-powered platform to enable unprecedented efficiency and accuracy to individuals drawing actionable insights.
1. Rafferty thinks that his research has shown how people can use AI more effectively to improve behavioral health outcomes and how AI can give people the skills they need to transition from better health to greater financial preparation.
2. Numerous developments have occurred after the November 2022 debut of ChatGPT. Today, we witness the incorporation of possible robots, conversational awareness, and increased human-AI business relationships.
3. AI isn’t doing much to improve experts’ knowledge and cognitive output. However, it does bridge that gap for non-experts.
4. Rafferty suggests that business leaders who want to use AI should consider how they might productize it for various segments of their company in order to empower their employees.
5. Large corporations like IBM and Amazon are investing a lot of time and money to train their staff to use AI, particularly since it provides access to resources and information that would have cost companies thousands in the early 2000s.
“AI won’t solve all of your problems, but it will help you tackle them more effectively.” – Aaron Rafferty